Really Stupid  

Posted by Unknown

You know, going back and looking at some of these post I realize I was really stupid and self-centered!

Although some of them are really entertaining, others making think about what I was thinking. Really!

Is that bad?

Do there people go thought these types of periods in their lives or am I the only one?

Don't make me feel like I'm the only one other that has done some of these stupid things...Please!

But anyways I have to start back telling you guys what else has gone on in my life....What do you think? Do you think it's gotten any better of do you think that I'm still going down hill?

Give me a few days and I'll be back. I gonna update the look of this page too. Meanwhile you can check out my other blog. http://c12005.blogspot.com/

SUBSCRIBE TO ME!!! Please :)

This entry was posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 at 8:32 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment