Caffeine-Anonymous  

Posted by Unknown

Hi my name in Kendra and I have a problem.

*sob, sob, sob…sniffle [wipe a tears from my eyes] moan, sniffle*

humm…I love caffeine and humm, I seem to not be able to start my morning without it. I mean like every where I go I see starbucks and *sigh* , I just have to have a Vintte white mocha. No not just a Tall or Grande… And that Vintte must be a triple shot (1, 2, 3 shots) or it’s just not right.

You would think that coffee would be it but *sobbing hard, sniffle* I love energy drinks too and to top it off and I can drink two of those in a day and run around like a chicken with its head cut off.

*howling cry* what am I going to do *howling*

I’m pulled off the podium.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 at 10:35 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment