Posted by Unknown

October 26, 2005

Baby David Died. He was 6 months old.

I had so much grief and sadness that I boxed away from a loss I had in January of that same year. It seemed to all come out. I seemed to be shattering all my relationships (the few that I had/have) and I may still be doing that. But I try to explain to those people what I’m going through and I don’t mean to take any angry out on them.

I’ll share the January story sometime later. People that know me know the story and it’s something I don’t really like playing through my mind. It hurts that same as the day it happened. I haven’t figured out why it happened but when David died it just made my mind wonder why these things happen even more.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 03, 2006 at 12:45 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment