An odd TRUE Story  

Posted by Unknown

So yesterday I got off work at 330pm. Went home, and went to feed my little blue batte-fish; whom I named Fissy. Cute little batte he is; I have him in this glass vase, with little clear blue rocks and a curly bamboo shot. He sits on a bar that we have with all our liquors and wines; wine glasses, etc. So anyways I go to sprinkle a little food in the vase for him, and wait for him to come to the top, puff his little gills at me and he wiggle around while I call he's name; "hey Fissy, how's my little fissy today"; we play that little game everyday, and he seems to be the only batte-fish that responses to any thing.

So I'm standing there like a dumb @ss waiting and calling his name; no fish. And I pick up the vase, twist it around, look straight through it; no fish. Then I tap on the glass, call he's name; no fish. So at that moment BF walks in and I say,

"Have you seen fissy today?"

BF looks at me all crazy and asked why I referred to him like he's a dog walking around. And I say,

"well he's not in his vase, he's gone?"

BF is like there is no why possible he could be gone, he's a fish, fish don't walk? So BF is all confused like me and walks over the vase, pulls up the bamboo and pokes around at the rocks thinking that maybe he died and sank to the bottom; still no fish. So I say,

"See there's no fish, maybe he jumped out and died on the floor?"

and I'm thinking the back of my head, I'm going to cry if he died, I love my fish. BF says, "I never heard of a batte–fish jumping, that's odd." So we start looking around on the floor and I get on me hands and knees, looking for the fish like I'm looking for a small earring that just dropped; still not fish?

Amazed at the fact that my beautiful blue betta-fish, named Fissy was missing, I walk over to my fish tank that has my puff eyed black/gold fish; also named Fisssie (same name just spelled different); and my little cat fish, name Cat, and look thinking maybe for some crazy reason I don't remember putting Fissy in this tank. And nope I didn't, I know I wouldn't, because if I did the other fish would be dead (betta-fish are fighting fish for those who don't know). I still can't find my FISSY.

My fish disappeared and I miss him….But isn't that odd?


Oh and...I still keep looking in the vase like he's going to appear out of thin air and start wiggling around for me. So I have the sad/amazed face right now!

This entry was posted on Friday, December 02, 2005 at 8:21 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

January 04, 2010 5:28 PM

Well, Thank you! I appreciate the feedback!:)

January 04, 2010 5:38 PM

Post a Comment