Why Does LOVE Have to be so Blinding?  

Posted by Unknown

Studies show that women get stupid when they fall in love. But Why dose that have to be so true?

Why can't a woman's mind work like a man, and not give a damn. Or why can't a man's mind work like a womans, and care? Why do a man and a woman have the be so different. Why can't we just be the same but have different organs, and one have the child ... but both care the same?

I guess, that would make for a boring world, I guess that there would be no news, no event because everything has been done the same by each person. But I guess my point is why LOVE have to be so blinding ... for one person?

Why dose love hurt in so many ways:

A divorce
A loss of a child (those hurt the worst)
Knowing you might never be with the one you love
A loss of a grandma/pa, aunt/uncel

I guess this whole post will adressed soon, I'm so upset to complete it.

This entry was posted on Monday, December 05, 2005 at 1:15 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment