Pathological Liars  

Posted by Unknown


"Past studies have found that the prefrontal cortex shows heightened activity when normal people lie, and it is believed to be involved in both learning moral behavior and feeling remorse.

Because gray matter consists of brain cells, while white matter forms the "wiring" or connections between these cells, pathological liars may have more capacity to lie and fewer moral restraints, the authors suggest. "They've got the equipment to lie, and they don't have the disinhibition that the rest of us have in telling the big whoppers," Raine said in a press release accompanying the study. "

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory?id=1223519

I hate when people lie to me, of just lie for the hell of it. I mean I know I've done it. But I don't just lie about everything, or anything. I pick my subjects. Like: Yeah I went the store and they didn't have what you wanted (knowing didn't look for it), or, Yeah I forgot (knowing I probably really forgot at the time or I'm trying to make a point that you could it to). But I don't just lie thinking that the person that I'm lieing to is going to believe me. Or, That just because they can't see mt every move that, I can make them think I did something that did because they well never know.

Is it amusing to to lie to people like that. I just don't get it. It really fuc'n makes me hot!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 at 8:55 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

June 09, 2006 5:44 PM
Anonymous  

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

July 21, 2006 9:33 PM

Post a Comment